Wednesday, July 8, 2009



Hello friends,

Welcome to the newest addition of my professional life, the photography blog. This is the official statement to the cyberworld that we are open for business.

If you have a special occasion coming up in your life (wedding, proposal, celebration... just feel like being followed by a camera all night, whatever) please contact me. I prefer to capture you photo-journalistically in your uninhibited element, which means I'll be more like a wallflower than an obtrusion on your event, promise.

A quick bit about me: My name is, you guessed it... Kimmy. I promise it will feel more natural once you've said it a few times. I am a visual artist by trade working mostly with performance as a medium but also incorporating photo, video and drawing when needed. The way humans act and interact with the the world is my primary artistic focus; elevating the mundane activity to a status of critical importance. I believe people are of infinite value in the reflection of the One who made us and loves us. That value is not apparent only in the monumental but also in the quiet and habitual aspects of life.

This mentality makes my parallel pursuit of event photography a natural fit. Your life moments may be contextualized by the outside observer as simple activities, but we both know they are the events which make your life rich and memorable. It would by joy to come beside you as one of many illustrators to your life's story.

Please email me at kimmy noonen photography@ gmail.com for dates, rates, and all the rest. We will work together to assure you get the best shots for your available budget.

Please look for updated images on this blog and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kimmy


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kimmy,
    My first time logging in was to look at Amanda's wedding pictures. You have got my attention. Great work!

    I need to talk to you because I need both some head shots and body shots. I am too an artist (also a minister) and I am working on my very first CD (Inspirational/Gospel cd). I really need someone who is willing to work with an artist who has not yet made it to the top, but believes strongly that she is on the way! I,m willing to invest in myself however, I don't have a whole lot to start with soooo- let's talk about it. I'll email you for the private details.

    Peace and harmony

    ReplyDelete